If you want to achieve your property dreams and goals, it’s important you have the right mindset.
There will be times when paperwork seems overwhelming or you come across some other challenges, but when times get tough or a bit difficult, to keep ourselves motivated, we always say, everyone needs somewhere to live.
Property has kept us in business for over 40 years so we believe it continues to be a solid investment that has stood the test of time.
Here are some more inspirational quotes to keep you in the right mindset and motivated on your property investment journey:
- Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait. – Robert G. Allen, author and motivational speaker
- Buy land, they’re not making it anymore. — Mark Twain, writer and humourist
- Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years. – Warren Buffett, business magnate, investor, and philanthropist
- Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing. – Denis Waitley, motivational speaker, writer and consultant
- Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas. – Paul Samuelson, economist
- How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case. – Robert G. Allen, author and motivational speaker
- If you invest nothing, the reward is very little. – Richelle E. Goodrich, author
- Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising. — John Stuart Mill, political economist
- Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years. In less than that. Land is going up every day. – Sam Shepard, dramatist and actor
- Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate. — Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
If you want some more inspiration, get in touch and our experienced team will help keep you motivated!
We’ve helped thousands of people achieve their goals and dreams through property. Simply give us a ring on 02 4954 8833, send us an email to email@example.com or pop into our Cardiff office.
For more property management tips check out our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Andriessenproperty